We 4th ICMCSI 2023 encourage academicians, research scholars, and industrialists to submit their full papers, which would further undergo a double-blind peer review process. Kindly refer to the following guidelines before submitting your manuscript to the conference:
- Each research paper must clearly address one or more of the topics included in 4th ICMCSI 2023 Call for Papers.
- Manuscripts contributed must not have previously been published, presented, or accepted for publication in any other conference or journal.
- Multiple submissions from same corresponding author will not be encouraged.
- Maximum a manuscript can include 6 authors, wherein all author related information – name, affiliation, and contact details should be mentioned only in the first page, and any information conveying identification of the author(s) must be removed from the manuscript.
- The manuscript must be submitted in MS Word/LaTex compatible format text. The final manuscript length should be 12-15 pages.
- The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins (e.g. do not include page numbers, copyright notices, etc.).
- The authors should carefully proofread the manuscript before submission in order to eliminate the grammatical and typographical errors.
- Papers should be submitted through email [email@example.com ] or EasyChair . The authors need to include the complete author details in the paper.
- All the papers will be double blind reviewed by an expert committee with respect to their quality, originality, and relevance. Articles will be subject to plagiarism check before being sent for review process.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings provided at least one of the authors will register and present the paper. All rights of publication of papers presented in the conference shall rest with the Conference Organizers and Springer, the publication partner of the conference.
Conference Plagiarism Policies & Publication Ethics:
Springer reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from Springer publications) if the paper is not presented at the conference and if it has highly plagiarized content.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted at multiple publications/conferences at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the conference will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
Authors of accepted papers will need to sign a Springer Publishing Agreement and present their paper at the conference. If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact the conference helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org