Guidelines for Final Documents Submission
Prior to submission of the final paper, all authors of the accepted paper need to carry out the following steps:
1 – Generation of the final PDF file and validation of the manuscript:
The final manuscript PDF file must be Springer Compatible document.
- The final manuscript length should be 12-15 pages.
- Author should use the conference paper ID mentioned in the acceptance letter for any future communications, it can be used for proceeding further in the payment gateway.
- The final manuscript PDF file should be sent along with its source document [Ms-Word/LaTex]
2 – Conference registration
In order to complete the registration to the conference, each paper must be covered by an author registration. An author conference registration includes presentation and publication of 1 submission. Possible extra-page charges should be paid jointly with author registration.
Registration Fee Includes
Participation in the technical program, keynote session, DVD Proceedings, Individual Certificates to all the authors,
and one conference kit, which includes - Bag, Notepad, Pen etc.
3 – Publishing Agreement
The aforementioned three documents should be forwarded to the conference Email: email@example.com on or before the registration deadline mentioned in the homepage.
After submitting the final documents, authors will receive the acknowledgement. Further, the conference presentation schedule will be uploaded in the conference homepage and also the corresponding details will be sent via Email to the corresponding a week before the conference.
The presentation time limit is 15-Minutes. There is no particular template or slid limits for PPT preparation.
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 25% refund of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.
- Failure to register after receiving a paper acceptance following the review process will not be considered for publication.